Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Intensive Reading Chapter 2- Hurting Myself (Elgin Patt)

How comfortable are you with yourself & how do you ensure you do not hurt yourself?

I am comfortable with myself ad I feel that I am me, and no one can change that fact. With being yourself, there is always something you are good at, no matter what and how many weaknesses you have. No matter what, I can face the fact that I am not perfect, like everyone else. And I strongly accept that.


I can ensure that I dont hurt myself by knowing my limits and not to overexert myself during activites I know that I am not too good in. Also, I have to understand that Im not perfect and i have limits. Mostly, if I ever feel stressed and feel like hurting myself, whether physically or emotionally, I can consult many of my friends and relatives as I am sure they can help me. I find that sharing your problems is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment