Monday, July 4, 2011

Intensive Reading Question- Elgin Patt

What are your thoughts and feelings about depression, loneliness, heartbreaks, being different from your peers, and having to put up a front? How do/would you deal with some of these issues.

I feel that depression, loneliness, heartbreaks and being different from your peers, and having to put up a front are all commonly experienced by teenagers about my age. I feel that the others, besides depression, are very common among us. For special cases, like those people that have depression, it is probably that the student feels that they are not accepted into society because off a difference in attitude. 


Being experienced with these issues as many of my peers have went through these problems before, I would take a bold approach towards this problem. Even though I might be difficult in the beginning, I feel that it is necessary to speak up to others, especially to your friends and family so they can help you with the current problems you are facing and give you advice. Also, if you are facing loneliness, talk more to others, so that you can cure yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Topic 5-6(7-8)
    Language 5-6(7-8)
    Sentence 3-4(5-6)
    Paragraphs 3-4(5-6)
    Vocabulary 5-6(7-8)
    Punctuation and spelling 7-8(9-10)

    ReplyDelete