Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Intensive Reading Reflection 2: Sean Phua Aik Han

How comfortable are you with yourself & how do you ensure you do not hurt yourself?

Basically I'm actually quite comfortable with myself as I'm fine with who I am as I don't really care about what other people think about me. As long as I do things at my own pace and I do not force myself to do something that I cannot accomplish, I'm really fine with myself. I don't find a reason not to be comfortable with myself as I feel that it will only bring harm to myself.

Moving on, how do I ensure that I do not hurt myself? Well, I basically just do not force myself to anything that I cannot do by myself or over stress myself. In the event that I do feel stressed and depressed, I will talk to someone I trust so that I can share my troubles with them. After all sharing your woes is better than keeping them to yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Some sound ideas but I'd still like thorough comments from your partner or you do a self assessement using the guide questions given and rubrics given.

    ReplyDelete