Monday, July 11, 2011

Question for Chapter 2: Hurting Myself

How comfortable are you with yourself & how do you ensure you do not hurt yourself?

Honestly, I am a little bit uncomfortable with myself as I find that I have too many flaws in me. These flaws are often brought up in my everyday life, and though it comforts me to know that I do have some very good qualities, it it not everyday I get to show those qualities. That is why, at every opportunity I get, I will have to make full use of it and show the best of myself and get recognized for the best in me.

As for my flaws, thought I have mentioned that I have many, I do not feel upset about it or cry about it as I know that I still have time to change myself. I am still young, and still have many years ahead of me, and if I can make full use of it, I will definitely become a better person and greatly reduce the number of flaws in me. I do not seek to perfect myself, just good enough for most people around me.

Personally, I don't see the point of hurting oneself when one is faced with too many problems in life. Will the hurt caused get rid of all those problems? As long as you don't do anything about it, you will always face that problem. Thus I see no need in hurting oneself when we can just settle that problem by facing it head on. For me, when I have such problems, I speak to people. My parents, my friends, my teachers, as long as someone is willing to listen, I don't mind who I speak to about my problems.

Darius Low

1 comment:

  1. I thought someone in class was partnered to respond to your blog entry for Ch 1 question. I am still expecting the review to be done before put in my response.

    ReplyDelete