Thursday, July 7, 2011

What are your thoughts and feelings about being depression, loneliness, heartbreaks, being different from your peers, and having to put up a front? Ho

One being depressed, feeling loneliness, experiencing heartbreaks, being different from your peers and having to put up a front, are psychological problems that one has to deal with in one part of their life or another. However, this does not mean that they have to experience and go through that stage themselves. They can share what they are going through with someone close to them. However, if they keep it to themselves, they may cause a close one to feel even more stressed out. I believe I have gone through some of these psychological problems such as loneliness. However, I believe that being positive and keeping cheerful is the way to get around. Whenever I feel "emo", I play online games and chat with my online "buddies". They cheer me up and help me let off some steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment