Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Intensive Reading 2 - Tam Wai Hang

How comfortable are you with yourself & how do you ensure you do not hurt yourself?


I am very comfortable with myself as I feel that at the end of the day, other's opinion does not affect you a lot, but it is how you accept and look at these opinions. When others give bad opinions about you, it is your choice whether or not you want to change, or just ignore it. So I feel that as long as I am being myself, I am comfortable with myself, but at the same time, also put into consideration of other people.


I ensure I do not hurt myself by knowing what is right or wrong; safe or dangerous. I would reject someone else if they tell me to do things that may bring harm whether physically or emotionally. By knowing what is right or wrong, I am able to interprete what others tell me to do more clearly. I can also learn to forgive and forget, thus some troubles would not accumulate within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment