Monday, July 4, 2011

Intensive Reading Exercise: Sun Jie Min

What are your thoughts and feelings about being depression, loneliness, heartbreaks, being different from your peers, and having to put up a front? How do/would you deal with some of these issues.

They are things many teenagers have to deal with, and can be a result of being ignored, betrayed or maybe bullied by your peers and friends.
To deal with depression, loneliness and heartbreaks, I would appreciate all the friends I have, and hope they do the same. I would also spend time doing what I enjoy or lighten my mood, e.g. watch comedies, go surf the internet and watch cat videos.
To deal with being different from my peers, I would accept the fact that everyone is different and have different interests, and befriend people with common interests and try different things.
To deal with having to put up a front, especially to a person I do not like, I would ignore the person and put on a front to hide the hate you have, so as to not cause trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment